Welcome to the Taste of Eden Prairie!
The Taste of Eden Prairie is FEPS signature fundraising event. Each year almost 1,000 people come together to enjoy the tastes of 25+ local restaurants, dance to the music of a live band, and enjoy activities & games like our fabulous silent auction, Heads or Tails game, Raffle, and more! We are grateful for the great support we receive every year from local restaurants, businesses, and corporate and personal financial sponsors. Taste would not be possible without the generosity of our community.
Funds raised from the Taste of Eden Prairie are used to further FEPS' mission to support and enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie public schools. Proceeds from Taste go back to our schools in the form of teacher & staff grants. The money is used for programs that wouldn't otherwise be funded by school budgets and benefits all students who attend our public schools.
The 12th annual Taste of Eden Prairie will be held on:
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Minnesota Vikings Winter Park, Eden Prairie
This fun evening of eating, dancing, games & socializing with 1000 of your closest friends and neighbors includes:
- Small plates/tastings from 25+ local restaurants (see list here)
- Dancing to the live music of EP's own Mark Miller Band
- Raffle, Heads or Tails game, Diamond Dig, and Cork Pull (details here)
- Cash bar with wine, beer, spirits, water & pop
- A live auction with a small number of hand picked items unique to the Taste event (see items here)
- A silent auction of over 100 great items
- A corresponding online auction (with hundreds of items) that runs from Feb 10-24 (visit online auction here)
- A tour of the Vikings Practice facility (for VIP ticket holders only) (details here)
Taste Tickets cost:
- $35 in advance
- $40 at the door
- $75 for VIP tickets
Tickets can be purchased online here.
VIP tickets must be purchased online. Non-VIP tickets can also be purchased at Kowalski's Markets (EP), Jerry's Foods (EP), Dunn Bros Smith Douglas More House, any EP public school, or from a FEPS Board Member or Taste Committee Member.
VIP Ticket holders are treated to some extra perks:
- Premium parking within steps of the front door.
- VIP Express Entry into the event.
- Private Vikings Locker Room Tour.
- VIP Express Line at the bar plus two (2) drink tickets that may be redeemed for wine, beer, pop or water.
- Reserved seating area at the Taste event.
- Complimentary Swag Bag filled with fun surprises! Special Thanks to our Swag Bag donors:
- AirMaxx Trampoline Park, Eden Prairie
- Anytime Fitness, Eden Prairie
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- more coming soon!
If you would like to be involved in the planning of this event, please contact one of our Taste Co-Chairs:
Photos from Taste 2013