Welcome to the Taste of Eden Prairie!
The Taste of Eden Prairie is FEPS signature fundraising event. Each year almost 1,000 people come together to enjoy the tastes of 25+ local restaurants, dance to the music of a live band, and enjoy activities & games like our fabulous silent auction, Heads or Tails game, Raffle, and more! We are grateful for the great support we receive every year from local restaurants, businesses, and corporate and personal financial sponsors. Taste would not be possible without the generosity of our community.
Funds raised from the Taste of Eden Prairie are used to further FEPS' mission to support and enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie public schools. Proceeds from Taste go back to our schools in the form of teacher & staff grants. The money is used for programs that wouldn't otherwise be funded by school budgets and benefits all students who attend our public schools.
The 13th annual Taste of Eden Prairie will be held in February 2015.
The last Taste of EP was held on February 22, 2014 at the Minnesota Vikings Winter Park fieldhouse in Eden Prairie. This fun evening included:
- Small plates/tastings from 25+ local restaurants (see list here)
- Dancing to the live music of EP's own Mark Miller Band
- Games - Heads or Tails, Diamond Dig, Cork Pull, and Raffle (details here)
- Cash bar
- Live auction (see items here)
- Silent auction with over 100 great items
- An online auction with hundreds of items from local businesses
- Tours of the Vikings Practice facility
If you would like to be involved in the planning of next year's event, please contact Mary Lenker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from Taste 2014